D2 is a new type of agency that focuses on helping companies combine data and design to make marketing more effective for both marketers and audiences alike. Messaging, positioning, and promotion are tested and modified to meet the specific strengths of channels like search, social, mobile, TV, print, radio, and even out-of-home. The performance of every aspect of a campaign is continuously monitored to increase success, with findings applied to the messaging to create a positive feedback loop of ever-increasing results.
We strongly believe in hiring people with top talent, so if you feel you’d be a good fit but don’t see an exact match in the roles below, please apply anyway! Let us know why you’re a great fit and if we see a match we’ll reach out. Thanks for considering D2!
We are looking for a front-end web developer who is motivated to build flexible, creative, effective sites. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual markup and code. You will work with our team of designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining the look and functionality of the applications we build.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (Git, specifically)
- At least a beginning understanding of SEO principles
- Associate or bachelor degree is recommended, however demonstrated/conceptual proficiency is more important
Marketing & Media Coordinator
About the role:
As the Marketing & Media Coordinator you will be directly responsible for implementing, deploying, trafficking, and reporting on campaign and ad performance on a variety of channels, and working with numerous vendors internally and externally to ensure everyone is working cohesively as a team. You are the backbone to a successful campaign by translating the marketing manager’s requests into actions and ensuring things are done effectively.
While supporting client activities with external vendors, you will also actively be managing elements of campaigns like paid search, SEO efforts, social media efforts, and others as clients have the occasional one-off asks for research or idea development.
About the ideal candidate:
We need talented individuals who can quickly grasp a situation and begin asking questions that shed new light on old challenges. We need thinkers who can apply a new style of critical thought with a selfless dedication where the single goal is seeing a client succeed. Ideally this person has the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience managing digital media campaigns combining some or all of the following:
- Experience working with web analytics and marketing analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- Managing paid search campaigns with working knowledge of best practices and optimization techniques.
- Managing programmatic display and retargeting campaigns across search, social, and display networks.
- Experience trafficking ads via DoubleClick
- Working knowledge of SEO and can implement basic on-page best practices, and can communicate with subject matter experts about what needs to be done to help clients achieve goals.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (public speaking/presentations and or leading conference calls are common)
- Keen attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Near-mastery levels of knowledge of MS Excel
In addition, it will be very beneficial if you have experience in Photoshop and other Adobe Suite products like InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
Bachelor degrees in Business, Marketing, Computer Sciences are preferred.
Most importantly, you have to be friendly, outgoing, and hungry for knowledge. It’s best if you love challenges and change because nothing stays the same for long. We are a small but growing team that all wear many hats and pitch in to help each other when needed. No matter what you know, you will learn a lot real fast. In return for your efforts you get paid a decent salary and two weeks of PTO plus holidays, and 100% of your medical premium paid by the company. Specific salary is based on experience. We’re an equal opportunity employer.