D2 is a new type of agency that focuses on helping companies combine data and design to make marketing more effective for both marketers and audiences alike. Messaging, positioning, and promotion are tested and modified to meet the specific strengths of channels like search, social, mobile, TV, print, radio, and even out-of-home. The performance of every aspect of a campaign is continuously monitored to increase success, with findings applied to the messaging to create a positive feedback loop of ever-increasing results.
We strongly believe in hiring people with top talent, so if you feel you’d be a good fit but don’t see an exact match in the roles below, please apply anyway! Let us know why you’re a great fit and if we see a match we’ll reach out. Thanks for considering D2!
We are looking for creative, talented individuals who can quickly grasp a situation and begin asking questions that shed new light on old challenges—a team player who can contribute to the company culture with out-of-the-box thinking, creativity, and a good sense of humor. Working as a member of the creative team, you will participate in various design projects at all stages, from conception to production. Projects will span media, including digital, print, advertising, large format, and 3D.
- Collaborate with the creative director, art director and marketing team to help provide high impact design solutions for our clients.
- Work with the media/marketing team to create ads to media specifications, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Do research to help facilitate stock imagery and marketing campaign components.
- Develop and maintain visual marketing content that supports client and company needs.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Effective communication skills
- Professional or freelance experience in graphic design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for design, color, and other forms of visual communication
- A keen eye for and love of typography and typesetting
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under sometimes-tight time constraints
- Independent work ethic
- Portfolio that shows strong design and layout skills
- Knowledge of the print production process, including flexography, lithography, digital printing, and other methods
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and production concepts